ARRANGING A CREMATION
FUNERALHOMES AND CREMATORIUMS
FIVE SIMPLE STEPS
- Provide us with the location of the deceased, or living person, and we connect you with a reputable, local cremation service provider.
- You review the detailed costs and options for the cremation services (no hidden costs).
- Confirm your choices, register, and pay online. If you are just planning, and the death has not yet occurred, you do not pay until the death occurs.
- Fill in vital information about the person, directly on our website, and the details are submitted to the funeral home along with your cremation services choices.
- The cremation service provider will contact you and make all the necessary arrangements for transportation of the deceased, per your request.
All paperwork is filed electronically and copies immediately sent to you and the funeral home. You can always log back into your account to add/change or retrieve information you may need.
My experience was excellent. The name says it all: it was simple and it was efficient. I was able to attend to the arrangements for my mother without ever leaving my home which was much appreciated.
I was really surprised at how easy it was to take care of my sister's cremation online. The funeral parlor was wonderful with any suggestions or help that I needed.
It was really easy to set up and the people (at the funeral home) were the nicest, sweetest people. They helped me every step of the way because I hadn't ever had to do this.